Why Are Younger People Not Signing up for Interviews?
Younger people are not signing up to discuss the future of the congregation. Why do you think this is true?
1. Are younger people too busy to participate?
2. Do younger people tend to be church consumers rather than church participants?
3. Have younger people already given their ideas only to discover it made no difference?
4. Is there a generational flaw in the process I am using?
5. Do younger people prefer to express their opinions online?